The New Header

The New Header

Friday 26 October 2012

E-Crosser:The Next Generation.

Well, I decided to post preliminary renderings since I have not posted much lately.  The model is rough and is not completely sorted yet so there are still errors but I wanted to show the progress so far of the E-Crosser in a couple of renderings.  One with the sheet metal, and one without.

Again this frame is not optimized yet, and it could be much too heavy.

I'm going to be adding some sheet metal areound the cockpit to deflect any debris that the tires will kick up to protect the batteries and the driver.

The placement of the 4 batteries is sorted out, but since electrical is not my thing...yet...I'm not sure if I will need more to run the E-Crosser for a maximum of 8 hard runs in a raceday.

There are no transaxles here, or a motor.

I've also added 18cm to the wheelbase.

Right now I have not worked out the wings so they are not accurate at all to what they will look like, except for the width.

Also, the suspension has not been weighted so it is riding very high.

Enjoy.

View without the Sheet Metal

View with Sheet Metal



No comments:

Post a Comment